torsdag den 9. februar 2012

Candel


I've been sick for almost a week now,

Bedridden, tired, dull and miserable.
I havn't even been online for 4 days .... 
And believe meSo I've been sick.



Before I got sick, I made these candleholders / vases
They are made with inspiration from Signe Wirth Egelunds Belt4candel.

The idea of ​​using leather for more than just bags, pillows and boxes are very appealing to me, and I'm now constantly trying to find new things..... Ideas are very welcome  ;)


Sometimes it's nice to do other things than those who are ordered.
And especially nice when you can use some of all the little pieces of leather, which otherwise would be left over from the bags.
I LOVE!



Have a nice day;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love your candleholders...sorry you were so sick...here too a wave of sickness has been going around...love the leather again! stay well xx

    SvarSlet